Processing aids from Vibiplast
In addition to a vast product range that contains 650 different formulations of polymer-bound rubber chemicals, the Italian company Vibiplast also supplies additives with which to optimize manufacturing processes. Nordmann has recently starting distributing these in Germany.
Vibiplast was founded in 1982 and is located in Parco Lombardo del Ticino in Italy. Among other materials, the company produces:
- Plasticized as well as rigid PVC for electrical cables, technical products, profiles and seals
- Rubber compounds for cables and technical products
- Polymer-bound rubber chemicals and process additives
Vibiplast’s production capacity is 18,000 tons per year.
Effective process optimization
The additives distributed by Nordmann are processing aids marketed under the brand name Deltagran. These work to facilitate the processing of a wide variety of rubber compounds, while at the same time optimizing the following parameters:
- Flow behavior of compound
- Filler distribution
- Reduction of energy input required for mixing processes
- More efficient mixing
- Increased productivity